2. By submitting any content, the user/s is/are deemed to have given the Bank an unlimited and irrevocable license to use, execute, show, modify and transmit such content, information, material or comments, including any underlying idea, concept or know-how. The Bank reserves the right to use such information in the way it chooses.
3. The Bank internally disclaims any responsibility for any content available on or through any social media sites, including contents that may be provided by us, submissions necessary to be classified from third parties, and hyperlink embedded in such third party content. Links to third party web sites do not imply any approval or endorsement by the Bank of the linked sites, even if they may contain the Bank’s logo, as such sites are beyond the Bank’s control. Thus, the Bank cannot be held responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained therein.
4. We reserve the right to remove any content/s including but not limited to posts and/or photographs, and/or videos, regardless of the identity of the person posting such content/s which in the Bank’s sole opinion and discretion:
- Violate any federal, state, local and/or international law or regulation.
- Violate another’s copyright, trademark or intellectual property;
- disclose confidential proprietary information of the Bank or its clients,
- are libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, obscene, disparaging, or hateful;
- are of a sexual, racial, religious, or other nature involving a protected classification;
- are fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
- contain spam or are intended to cause technical disruptions to the page;
- condone or promote illegal activity;
- are off topic;
5. Please note that the Bank does not endorse any opinion/s on this page which are not specifically posted by it. Additionally, the Bank is not responsible for the accuracy of the claims, information, advice or comments posted by followers and visitors of the page. Anyone repeatedly posting material that falls into the above categories will be removed and banned from participating on social media page.
6. The Bank will not be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, including but not limited to loss of profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of data arising out of or in connection with the dependence on any content posted on this platform.
9. Effective 31 August, 2015 this policy shall apply to all the content/s posted on various social media channels of the Bank (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Blog or any other social media that may be introduced in future) by any social media provider.