Bill Fetch and Payment Options at all the Branches through Portal:
- Branch User logs into Bill Pay portal and searches for desired Biller by providing
Biller Category and/or Coverage and/or Biller Name.
- Branch User enters Customer Parameters like Subscription Number, CA Number,
Billing Unit, etc., as required by the respective biller. Branch User then selects one of
the two options: Fetch and Pay or Direct Pay, depending on the facility provided by
Biller. To view the Bill Details, the User selects the Fetch and Pay option.
- Bill Pay application will fetch the Bill details through NPCI and display the same to the User.
- User then selects the desired amount to be paid.
- User accepts Cash from the Customer corresponding to the Final amount or does
Account transfer. The user also enters Branch Ref Id. corresponding to the Cash /
Account Transfer transaction in CBS. This value can be used by the Branch for
- User verifies the details and clicks Confirm button.
- Bill Pay Application sends Bill Payment request to NPCI which is further send to the
- On receiving a response from NPCI, the application displays the final screen to the
Branch User with the status of the transaction. The final screen also provides
Transaction ID which can be used by the Customer as a reference for this
- Branch User can open the receipt, print it, and provide the printed receipt to the
Customer as an Acknowledgement for the transaction.