Key authentication modes:
- Internet banking and
- Debit card
- For “Internet banking” authentication, the customer will be prompted to enter the login and password credentials. Whereas for “Debit card” authentication, Debit card number,
and OTP details will be requested. Banks may introduce additional checks and balances as well, as per their internal policies.
- The Customer has to verify whether all the mandate details he/she will authenticate are
correct. Select the mode of authentication and authenticate the mandate duly providing his/her credentials.
- Our Bank is already live on the Internet banking authentication mode & is in the process to enable Debit card modality.
- Encryption Methodology – Asymmetric Hashing Algorithm – SHA256
- Cryptography – RSA 2048 bits