Rapid and reliable payment system!
A special fund transfer system where there is a continuous and real-time settlement of fund transfers, individually on a transaction-by-transaction basis. Real-time means that instructions are processed as soon as they are received, whereas gross settlement means that individual funds transfer instructions are settled.
It is a fund mechanism that enables you to transfer money/ securities instantly (in real-time). Once processed, real-time gross settlement payments are final and irrevocable.
- Available on 24x7 basis through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking & also through
Branches as per Branch timings.
- No amount cap for transaction/transfer.
- Available on all the days.
- The remitter need not use a physical cheque or demand draft.
- Beneficiary need not required to visit the branch.
- Transactions has legal banking.
- Transaction Limit: Minimum 2lakh and No Maximum Limit.
- Transactions are processed continuously on a transaction by transaction basis.
- Real-time transfer of funds to the beneficiary account.
- Used for high-value transactions.
- Safe and secure system for fund transfer.
- Reliable and backed by the RBI.
- Immediate clearing.
- Funds credited on a one-on-one basis.
- Transactions executed on an individual and gross basis.
How to transfer using RTGS: -
- Log in to the net banking account.
- Once you log in, add the details of the beneficiary if you have not added the details.
- Once the beneficiary details are added, you will need to go to the option for RTGS
- Enter the details of the beneficiary and the payment to be processed to make the
- Submit the application, and the funds will be transferred to the beneficiary immediately.