TimePay for Societies: It is one of the most simplified and efficient applications to manage your Society Operations, Local Merchants, Accounts, and Security. It empowers you with an automated process, integrated payment, data intelligence, and doorstep services. It is a ‘one-stop solution for multiple needs with a quick and easy process.
TimePay for Merchants: TimePay is focused on a micro and small ecosystem providing
digital solutions in a complete financial value chain for a merchant. It facilitates merchants in:
- Scheduled and Auto invoicing
- Automated solution for Reminders, interest, penalty, and other calculations
- Payment collections
- Payments options to customer i.e. UPI/ NEFT/Cash/Cheque.
- Real-time reconciliation
- Receipts and payment records
- Auto entry in books of accounts
TimePay for End Users: TimePay is a digital ecosystem that offers a complete solution for
the homeowner on a mobile app by integrating Banking services, society services, doorstep
merchants, hyper-local services, and digital payments in a single platform.
The solution has several use cases, but it is most effective in the following segments:
- Society / Community: Merchants that require collection service. These Merchants include housing complexes, Hostels, commercial complexes, Credit co-op societies, School, Gym, Jeweller, Collection agencies, etc.
- Offline Merchants: Merchants who require QR-based POS solutions to accept payment and application support to manage transactions.
- Micro Merchants: Those entities which deliver doorstep service or do not have the establishment are digitized, by TimePay. These merchants include laundry, milkman,
newspaper, car wash, and other doorstep, vendors.
- Transit: Transit merchants require a QR-based POS solution to accept payment from commuters. They will also need a transaction management application.
- SME / Open API segment: These are business entities requiring a payment platform for collections and reconcile the overall receipts. These business houses struggle with managing the large volume of transactions through Payment Gateway.