Enrolment Process for E-KYC services:
During enrolment, the following data is collected,
- Demographic details such as the name of the resident, address, date of birth,
- Biometric details such as the fingerprints, and photographs.
- Optional fields for communication of such as the mobile number and email
- Bank has completed integration with UIDAI for providing E-KYC services to the
customers & is now eligible to work as an AUA- Authentication User Agency &
KUA- KYC user Agency).
- Under this bank offers an authentication service that makes it possible for
residents to authenticate their identity bio-metrically through the presentation of
their fingerprints or non-biometrically using a One Time Password (OTP) sent to
the registered mobile phone.
- Verification of the Proof of Identity and Proof of Address is a key requirement for
accessing the financial products (payment products, bank accounts, insurance
products, market products, etc.)